Friday 14 January 2011

right now

I really need somebody to tell me that I'm not a complete failure. I need someone to love me and not pretend to. I need someone to hold me. I need someone to tell me that it's not my fault that I'm broken beyond repair. I need someone to tell me that it really isn't my fault that I've been ripped apart again again again now.


I needdddddddd someone


It's too late to go home but I wantttttt to go home


I dont want to lie here feeling utterly and completely broken and fallen apart


I dont want to go back there I dont I dont I dont


I need to be strong


I need someone to be strong for me

I need to stop feeling like this so often. I need to stop surviving and start living. I can't go on like this it's been too long. I need to get through all of this and I need to start believing again that I am strong.
I need somebody to write love on my arms.

I need you

1 comment: