Saturday 23 October 2010

Lunatic

My hands are always cold because I wash my hands like a maniac, whenever I have an excuse to do so. It's not a serious problem, but mostly just a part of me that manifests itself when I feel bad. Whenever I feel extremely stressed I calm myself by doing maths, counting things, straightening things, making sure lots of things are equal. It really is the equality thing that manifests itself the most. Like when I scratch the left side of my head, I have to scratch the right side too and it even starts itching there when I don't. I know it's in my head and I know it's not good, but it always passes.
When I feel good, there's nothing compulsive about me. My room's a mess, my life's chaos and sort of like a rollercoaster and it's good. I go to concerts and get dirty as hell and I don't really care. I laugh about it and it's okay. It's just that I can get caught up with life and every once in a while I kind of freak out. Does that make me a maniac?

No comments:

Post a Comment